Friday, October 26, 2007
Phase 4 complete
Well, we've just finished the second round of IUI. I go back in Wednesday for an ultrasound and a hCG booster shot. This is it!! We gave it a shot. If this doesn't work, we can atleast say we've tried. I just want to thank EVERYONE for the positive thoughts and prayers. This has been an amazing experience and you all have given us strength to get through whatever comes out of this. We just have to hurry up and wait for the outcome now. Thank you all again for being there for us. You all mean so much to us and we're glad we could share this experience with you....even if you might not have wanted to hear all of it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea! I'm glad this week is over for you. Hope you have a restful weekend. Thanks for the blog updates. I check on you about 100 times a day :)
You are in my prayers and I will think of NOTHING but positive thoughts for you both. Everything happens for a reason and like Reverend Run says "God gives to the givers and takes from the takers" :)
I know you will get everything you deserve and I know that is only the best!! love you guys!!
I think I finally figured out how to do this thing without having to sign in! I have thought of you two so much this weekend! I hope that you are doing well and I know how anxious you are for Wednesday.
If prayer and good thoughts have anything to do with it then I think things will turn out wonderfully!
We can handle anything!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment