Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Changes

Things certainly are changing over here at the house of Payne and our little boy isn't so little any more!!! On Monday the 18th, I gave Dietrich some rice cereal...just to try it out and see how he took to it. He was a little unsure at first, but got the hang of it quick! As you all can tell, this child hasn't had any issues when it comes to eating!!! On Friday, he started rolling over from his back to his belly! I don't know why, but I thought I'd have a lot more time before I had to start worrying about that! No more putting him on the couch and walking away!! On Monday night the 25th, Jacob and I put him down on the floor and got video of him doing barrel rolls! I cannot believe how big he's getting...and how fast it's happening!! Enjoy some new pictures and the video!

Dietrich's first taste of rice cereal

Daddy and his big boy!

Dietrich and some dogs on our way to the Around the Fountain festival Downtown Lafayette

Dietrich giving Daddy a big smile!

Already a sport fan!

Our big boy rolling over...it was almost bed time so he was just a little fussy!

2 comments:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

He's so cute! It feels like yesterday that Luke was doing the same thing! Can't believe he's 2 now!!! Glad you're taking lots of pictures :) Time flies!

Jessie Neireiter said...

I love his adorable little face! :)