Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Photos

Things have been pretty same old, same old around here lately. Dietrich and I went to the St. Patty's Day 'parade' Lafayette had on the 20th. I use the term 'parade' VERY loosely! It was neat to hear the bagpipes and see the little girls do some River dancing! We've found out that Dietrich LOVES the outdoors! He really enjoys his newly found freedom of being able to run around and watch the birds, play with sticks, pick up rocks, and dig in the mud! He's such a happy boy....unless you try to bring him inside before he's ready!! :) I can't wait to see him this weekend during our annual Rathert Easter Egg Hunt! I'll be sure to bring the camera and get some snapshots! Here are a few random pictures of our little man.

Dietrich sneaking in a kiss on Ava!


Silly boy and Daddy!


Dietrich and Ava just hanging out....probably watching The Backyardigans! :)