Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So, a couple months ago I noticed a board in our kitchen was bowed. I mentioned it to Jacob and we went on our daily life intending to get to it when we found the time. A couple days ago, I noticed a board in the next row was starting to do the same thing. Jacob had every intention to pull the flooring up to check it out, but spent the day mowing. By the time he was finished, it was too late to start banging around in the kitchen. Our general contractor (my dad) came up to watch the boys while I got some dental work done and I mentioned it to him. He stared taking trim off and pulling up floor and noticed there was standing water under the floor and the bowing was from the boards swelling. I now have nearly half the floor torn up in my kitchen and we're in the market for a new dishwasher. Life has a funny way of keeping you on your toes!!

No comments: