Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yeah, it's been a while!

Sorry folks! It was a pretty boring baby month last month so I forgot to report anything. But who said boring is bad!! The only thing I had to talk about was waiting an HOUR in the TINY exam room at my appointment last month. I'll never see the nurse practitioner AGAIN!!! The thing of it is, is my appointments only take 5 minutes so I'm a little confused as to why it took her that long to get into the room. There wasn't anyone else there but me....seriously! Maybe she just needed a snack and thought I wouldn't mind waiting. Oh well, lesson learned and now I'll never go back. Anywho, enough of that!! Things have been great the past few weeks. I'm feeling great (which I sort of feel bad about because it seems like that's not always the case for some/most women) and as long as I get my morning nap in, I'm not too tired the rest of the day. I've just been noticing that some days I have a hard time getting full and that sort of worries me, but I'm trying to eat the right things and make baby nice and healthy. We had our 23 week ultrasound yesterday and were SO thrilled to see that everything is progressing the way it should be and the little one is growing and looks healthy. We've already checked and there were 10 (very long) fingers and 10 (tiny)toes!! It's just amazing to me. It just makes me more anxious and hope for the next 16-17 weeks to go by as fast as they possibly can!! Here are some pictures from the ultrasound (we got about 22 of it's face!!):