Monday, October 20, 2008
Finally!!
Goodness!! I've been meaning to get this post out for several days now and am FINALLY getting around to it! Things are moving along just peachy....now! The last doctor's visit I had, I had to do the blood glucose test...which was fine since I have a pretty big sweet tooth! Unfortunately, the results were a little more elevated than he would have liked to see them so I had to go back in for a 3 hour glucose test. Obviously, I was a little bummed about having to do that, but you do what you gotta do! The results for that test came in on Thursday and were normal. Thank goodness!! So, now I start seeing my doctor every 2 weeks...which I cannot believe!! There was a time when I didn't think January would EVER get here and now it's just coming way too fast!! Things have been very busy around here to try and get everything ready for baby Payne. We remodeled the hallway bathroom, something we've been meaning to do for about a year now, and we got it finished a couple weeks ago. Mark that off the check list! This past weekend we finally got around to moving things out of the office to turn it into the nursery. My dad came over with the carpet cleaner and we cleaned the carpets, painted, and moved all the baby furniture into the room. We also had to rearrange the guest room to make room for the desk. It was a very busy weekend, but we're so happy we got it all finished and feel very accomplished!! I also slept very well after all that work!! :) As for now, that's all I have! We're enjoying the cooler weather and hope to get in a couple tailgates before the season's over...even if it has been a stinky season for the Boilermakers! We're looking forward to spending some time with friends before chaos drops a bomb on the Payne's!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment