Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Okay, so my cousin, Sara (see picture below...I know you TOTALLY love me for pulling this photo out, S!!!), tagged me in a blogger game.


Here's a picture of Sara and me during one of our cousin hang outs. We're dying to do more of these, but we seem to be having a hard time finding free weekends (I'm guessing it's going to be even harder once January gets here!!!). However, we ALWAYS have a great time when we do find a free weekend and I can't wait to see her Sunday! Love you, S!!




Okay, so the rules of the game are this:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Post the 6th picture from your 6 file folder of pictures

I'm going to have to break the rules because I don't know 7 people who blog! I was told by Sara (I consider her to be the commissioner of the game since she passed it on to me) that I should just post the 7 facts about me and the 6th picture from my 6th file folder of pictures. I'll post the picture first. For those of you that know my brother-in-law....it's a good one!! FYI, the file folder is titled 'Random Jon' :) This is a picture of Jon and our very energetic cat (although, the energy isn't captured in the photo), Cali. She keeps us on our toes....and so does Jon!! :)

Now, the 7 facts about me:
1. I'm a COMPLETE control freak and have a husband (and brother-in-law) that totally call me out on it. I HAVE to be the one driving when we go somewhere because the thought of someone else having the control makes me anxious. Really. I'm particular about the way my sheets, towels, and blankets are folded, the way the tupperware is put back in the cabinet, the dishwasher is loaded, the way things are turned in the fridge, counter, cabinet, pantry...etc., and the list goes on and on. Some days I think I need to be medicated...and I think Jacob would agree with that.
2. If I'm itchin' for a Pepsi, I'm very particular as to how it's served (I'm a pop snob just like you Sara, but it's Pepsi and not Coke). It has to be in a styrofoam cup and preferably from SuperTest (the gas station about a mile and a half from our house...the one Jacob HATES to go to). I also know the gas stations that have styrofoam cups between here and Bloomington!
3. I think of my cats as my furry children and I think they can understand me when I talk to them. I know that totally makes me the crazy cat lady, but I don't care. I love them.
4. So, I may have covered this in #1, but I have a certain way I vacuum my house. It's always the same pattern and I do the rooms in the same order every time I do it. I don't like seeing footprints in the carpet after I vacuum, so I HAVE to sweep with the vacuum in front of me while I walk backwards. I really should talk to someone about medication!
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching football! I could watch either college or professional football all day long. However, I get annoyed when Jacob starts routing for both pro teams because he has guys on either team on his fantasy football team.
6. I have LOADS of useless facts stored in my head. Seriously, I have a zillion of them and love to pull them out at totally random times.
7. I know (or think I know) almost any lyric to almost any song. My mom use to tell me that if I could just put all the info I needed to know for a test into a song, I'd be a straight A student.
So, that's 7 facts about little ol' me! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


1 comment:

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Thanks for those pictures...wow...also, I think OCD must run in our family genetics! I am the same way!