Hello all!! Hope every one's having a fantastic day!! Jacob and I got up bright (well, it wasn't exactly bright yet) and early to cast our vote! It feels so great to be a part of something so big...sappy, I know! Let's hope the next president, who ever it may be, can make our future a little brighter!!
Jacob and I have been pretty busy over here on the South side of Lafayette. We got to spend some time with friends during Purdue's homecoming a couple weeks ago which was so nice! We've not been able to make it to too many tailgates this year, so it was so nice to hang out and enjoy the great outdoors...even if it was 40 degrees! We went over to Kelly and Jon's on Halloween to help Kelly pass out candy to the neighborhood kiddos (Jon had to go into work to handle the end of the month reports). We had a bunch of cuties stop by...and then some high school kids looking for some free candy! We've also been pretty busy working on home projects. Like I said in the last post, we finished the hallway bathroom a few weeks ago and have the nursery nearly finished...other than the little touches. I've posted some pictures of the nursery so those who can't visit can see it. We didn't get fancy with the decorating...we're not fancy people. BUT, I think it's cute and can't wait to see Baby P in the crib...hopefully doing some sleeping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment