Well, it was another busy weekend for the Payne family (as I'm sure it was for most families)! On Friday, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Phillips came up for a visit. They get a kick out of seeing that little boy grow (he's about 16.5 pounds now..according to our scale)! He looked so big when Grandma held him (of course, he is getting just a little chunky!)!! On Saturday, we went up to Jacob's parent's house and Sunday we were at my parent's house. It was a little crazy running from place to place and little Dieter was worn out come Monday! I know the more we get out and do that sort of stuff, the more he'll get use to it (and so will we!) so we try to do it as much as possible!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that boy!!!!
What a sweet baby boy!!
My classes end May 9...then
I'm heading north...maybe Sara, Luke and I will come for a visit.
Love, Aunt Peg
Post a Comment