Dietrich had his 4 month check-up on Wednesday (I cannot believe he's that old already!) and I wanted to let everyone know how big he's getting! He now weighs 17lbs 11oz and is 26 in long! Where did my little baby go?!?! He's constantly grabbing things now, which is lots of fun! When we're holding him, he's happiest when we let him stand up. He can't do it for long periods of time yet, but he thinks it's pretty cool! The past couple nights have been rough because he's had a little reaction to the shots (fussy and, I imagine, a little sore), so he's been up a few times at night. However, normally he's in bed by 7:30-8, gets up once between 2-5, and then up for the day at 6:30-7. He's been such an easy baby and we've just had so much fun with him the past 4 months!
Dietrich and 'Tommy' Bear
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is getting so big. What a cutie! I am glad to hear he is doing so well :)
Post a Comment