It's been a fun-filled couple of days for Dietrich and me! On Thursday, Kelly, Mom and I, drove down to Fishers to visit with Sara, Peg, and Angie (my cousin and aunts). We had a great time visiting and eating some YUMMY food! I wish we all lived closer and had more time to do things like that! On Friday, I did my shopping and got some food to make baby food (I wanted to see how much of a production it would be to see if it would be worth it). It was really easy (I made sweet potatoes) and, of course, I couldn't freeze it without giving Dietrich a little taste! He wasn't too sure about it, but warmed up to it pretty quickly. The funniest thing happened after I fed him. I was at the counter cleaning up and I thought to myself that he was being pretty quite (he was sitting in his high chair). I turned around and the poor little guy was slumped over conked out!! All that excitement of trying a new thing wore him out! This little boy has brought us so much happiness! I have the best job in the world!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had fun too! Email me those pictures please :)
Post a Comment