Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick update

Oh boy, have I been bad about updating the blog this month!! This boy has just been so much fun, I haven't taken the time to keep up with things! Everything has just been simply amazing. Dietrich has taken to cereal like a champ! He's also tried sweet potatoes, applesauce, peaches, and bananas. He wasn't too crazy about the peaches, but he's loving everything else. I've continued to make my own baby food. There's just something about being the only one who's ever provided for Dietrich that just makes me proud. Those first few days/weeks of breast feeding were a little tough (for me...not Dietrich) and I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it. He's been working on getting his bottom teeth and they've finally made their pearly white appearance a couple weeks ago. His little smile just looks so cute with little teeth poking through! His next appointment is on the 9th of July. I'm really anxious to see how much this boy has grown! I'll be posting 4th of July pictures and 6 month pictures next week. Enjoy the new photos!

Can't tell very well by this shot, but those teeth have really popped up!

Messy messy boy! He thought it would be hilarious to razz his sweet potatoes. I was wearing quite a bit! It's A)hard to discipline a 6 month old and B)discipline a 6 month old while you're laughing!

He loves watching the cats...totally wasn't interested in looking at me one bit once he got a glimps of Maci and Cali sitting by the patio door!

Happy, happy, sweet boy!

No comments: