Okay y'all, this is going to be real quick because I have a ton of stuff to do and it's already 10 o'clock (seriously, where do the evenings go?). Dieter had his 6 month appointment today and here's how he ranks: 27 inches (75%) and 20 lbs. 9 ounces (90%)!! He certainly is a BIG boy. He did such a great job with his shots too! Not even a cry...from either one of us! :) It's times like that when I realize he's getting older. It took me 20 minutes to calm him down after he got his first round of shots! Such a big boy! Kind of makes me sad how fast the past 6 months have gone by....BUT I try to cherish each and every minute of his life and I never forget all we went through to get this amazing boy! He truly is a miracle!
Well, gotta run but I'll be posting pictures of the 4th and 6 month photo soon....no time to upload photos tonight! Take care and be blessed!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment