Well, Jake and I have been in serious training mode and I cannot tell you how sore I am right now!!! I stay pretty active, but I always forget how the first few weeks tend to be after I've been away from the serious training for a while! Just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to send ice packs, you know the address!!!!
Work has been pretty interesting the past couple months. We have a big meeting tomorrow so we'll see what that brings! We're having a real shortage on employees and applications so things have been spread a little thin the past few months. The manager at the Elmwood location is going to be leaving on the 25th of this month so after that date, I will be duel managing the South and Elmwood location. It's going to be tough, but I have a really strong staff at the South location so I'm trying not to worry about it too much.
Jacob had an interesting day yesterday!! I don't know if anyone caught this on CNN, but up north (Monticello area, not too far from Jacob's plant) they had A LOT of rain!! He said that they were driving through 12-18 inches of water at some parts to get to work! One of the guys has video on his cell phone so I got to see it and it was amazing! They're lucky none of the guys got stuck going to work yesterday! I got a message from Jacob about 10:45 to let me know that they were evacuating the plant and that he was on his way home. I had lunch with some of the guys and had a really nice afternoon! But, reality sunk in this morning and we were all back to work like usual. Such is life, right! :)
Well, that's about it for now. I'm off to go soak my bod into a nice hot bath and maybe some of these muscles will relax! Until next time, stay safe!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for reminding me why I don't run :)
Post a Comment