A happy new year to everyone out there!! I was reminded by my cousin last weekend that I've not been updating this very much!! :) So, here's a brief run down. I've spent the last 7-8 weeks fighting off some sort of cold/virus. I don't know if it's just stress, but I've not been able to kick it. I've been chugging down the pills (normally I don't like to self-medicate but it's just come to that point were I know it's not going away on it's own) and am hoping to be rid of it soon! We've been very busy visiting family over the holidays and have our last Christmas Saturday with Jacob's side of the family. Jacob and I rang in the new year with my sister and her husband. It was very quite, but that's okay with me. We enter 2008 with high hopes and look forward to share the journey with you all. We're hoping to undergo IVF within the first few months of 2008. I have yet to call Midwest Fertility to set anything up yet, but just keep the prayers coming. I haven't made up my mind yet on whether or not I want to announce when we're doing it...but for the mean time, just keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
We're still getting ready for the mini in May. We're looking forward to running for our fourth year. It's hard to think about with the wintry weather we've had the past couple days, but let's hope it's not too hot on May 3rd at 7:30!!
Well, that's just about all I have for now! I hope the new year brings all of you out there much joy, happiness, and fortune. Here's to 2008!!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment