
Official 36 week photo has been uploaded! I find it humorous when people say I don't look like I'm as far along as I am!! I wake up every morning and am quickly reminded at how large I am becoming when I try to roll myself out of bed. Baby Payne is doing well. The little one is staying very active and LOVES to stretch out, I'm assuming trying to find more room. We have a fun little game we like to play, it trys to break my ribs, I push it, and it pushes back! This little one is really strong!! It also has the hiccups 2-3 times a day which is a very weird sensation!! Jacob and I are getting SO anxious to meet this little one. We can't wait to see who it looks like...and what it is (boy or girl...we know it's going to be a baby!!).
1 comment:
Adorable!
Post a Comment