Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big weekend!

Well, Dietrich had a very busy weekend! It started with a visit from cousin, Sara and Luke, on Friday. I think the kids will have a little more fun in a couple years, but Luke seemed very interested in "Baby Trick". I can't wait to watch those boys grow up. Rathert family gatherings will never be the same!! Then on Saturday, Jacob and I drove down to Cicero to visit with our good friends, Kasee and Chris Morrison. They have 2 little ones, Andrew, who's almost 3 and Taylor, who's 5 1/2 months. It was so nice to sit around with good friends and play with our kids. Here are some snapshots from the big weekend:
Dietrich and Luke
Dietrich and Taylor
Andrew holding Dietrich and Kasee's niece, Chloe, holding Taylor

Dietrich having fun at the Morrisons!

The day after....ready to boogie....or nap, whatever!!

No comments: