Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mommy's little weed!

Well, Dietrich turned 6 weeks this past weekend. I just cannot believe how fast the time has flown by and how big this little boy is getting! He's okay with his car seat now (I think the couple times he protested when we put him in, he was just hungry) so I've taken that opportunity to get out of the house and walk. We've been to the mall a few times which has been SO nice. I was starting to get a little bit of cabin fever! He doesn't seem to be bothered by the noises or bright lights so I'm taking advantage of that while I can!! I'm just so anxious for spring to be here so we can actually go outside for a change! The mall is nice, but it can be expensive! :) Here's some new pictures of the little guy...enjoy!


What a big boy!
Mommy and Aunt Kelly dressing him up in a cute little hat!

Blowing bubbles in his car seat!


Dietrich hanging out on his Purdue blanket!! We can't wait to take him to his first football game!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Courtney...helps me get my Baby fix!!!
Luke is such a big boy now...a talking toddler...
Have fun when Sara and Luke visit this week.

Love, Aunt Peg