
Dietrich had his first bath last night!! I was a little nervous as to how it was going to go because he doesn't like the sponge baths much, but he actually liked it!! I decided that for the blog I'd better censor the picture I posted, but never fear...I did take one without the washcloth so I could embarrass him when he gets older and brings home a girl. Oh my gosh, I just had a anxiety attack...let's not talk about him bring home girls just yet!! Anyway, things are still going well. He's doing such a great job eating and sleeping! The other night he slept for 5 hours straight! I would have gotten up to make sure he was still okay...if I didn't enjoy the extra sleep so much! :)
2 comments:
He is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet him. Sorry we haven't got a chance to see him yet, since we are counting down the days. We look forward to all the play dates with him and Cael.
Hopefully I will see you soon.
Gint
I just want to pick him up and squeeze him when I look at the picture of Dietrich in his little sleeping position.
Post a Comment