I wanted to capture how talkative Dietrich is in the morning. He's telling me how hungry he is! If he could put it into words, he'd be saying, "PUT DOWN THE CAMERA AND FEED ME, MOM!" By the way, it looked a lot brighter while I was filming this! Sorry it's so dark!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Happy April 1st!
Well, once again it has been brought to my attention that it has been nearly a month since I updated the blog! I wish I could say that I've been busy doing something glamorous....but I've just been busy being mom! Being a mom has been the best job I have ever had. I don't always look the best or smell the greatest, but the benefits are excellent! This little guy is the best thing that has happened to us and we just can't get enough of him! He has been such a joy and I can't believe how easy he's making life with a baby! He's in bed by 7:30 and sleeping until 2-4 before getting up to feed, then back to bed until 7. He's such a happy little boy! Here are some updated photos of the little guy. I'll be posting another one this weekend/next week of his 3 month picture. I just can't believe he's 3 months already!!
I took this picture for Jacob because he has this dream of Dieter playing quarterback for Purdue. Of course, we don't care what he does, but being huge Purdue football fans, we can always dream!
Dieter-bug hanging out in his bouncy seat. The picture doesn't capture it but he just sits in there and kicks, kicks, kicks!!
Tummy time on the Boppy. I have to put him on the Boppy when doing tummy time or he just smashes his face into the blanket. He thinks it hilarious, but it sort of defeats the purpose of tummy time!
Just a picture of Dietrich chewing on his thumb. He was doing both of them but I was a little slow at getting the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is too much! I love the tummy time picture...super cute! Let's get the boys together soon to "play" :)
Post a Comment