Next picture is from the shower my mom and Kelly threw for us at my parent's house. Jacob and I don't know if the baby's a boy or a girl and we also don't really have set names, so we played 'Help Name Baby Payne'! It was so much fun looking over what some people chose to name our child! I actually got some pretty good ideas, BUT I think we decided to veto Yoda as an option!! :) I sort of forgot to take any pictures so this was one someone took after the shower. This is of my sister-in-law, Emily, friend, Lindsay, and I trying to put the stroller together. It was really pretty easy and I CANNOT wait to start using it. I've been practicing pushing it up and down the hallway! Does that make me a little odd? :)
This next shot is from the shower two of my mom's best friends threw for us at the school (Happy Hollow). The cake was so cute and SO tasty! We had a great time and those teachers came up with some very creative games!

Here's a shot of Kelly and me. Man, I've loved being pregnant and taking it pretty easy, but I'm getting anxious to get back to running....especially when I see pictures of myself like this one!! Or when I'm standing next to my tiny-hipped sister!! :) I know, I know....I'll have plenty of time for that and I really don't need to be worrying about it right now! :) I can still be anxious, though!
2 comments:
Wow! That cake was really awful looking! The picture doesn't do justice. Glad u r having some fun baby showers! Baby P will be here SO soon!!!
You are so cute pregnant. Also, tiny. I think my stomach sticks out farther than yours in that picture. haha.
Post a Comment